Sunday, December 11, 2011

Updates

Alright, there's some things that I have been working on, so here's the general update for you all:
  • Cardfight!! Vanguard updates:
    • Giraffa + Machining
      • This seems to be going well, so this'll probably be the first thing posted on my blog. Swarm tactics plus destruction of opponent's boosters next turn is too good to pass up.
    • Nubatama + Murakumo + Oracle Think Tank
      • For the Oracle Think Tank portion, I'm only using them for their triggers so far.
      • For the Murakumo portion, I'm using Twin Swordsman MUSASHI and Left/Right Arrestor for power gain.
      • For the Nubatama portion, I'm using them to discard my opponent's hand fast and quickly to make sure that my opponent can't bounce back.
  • Yu-gi-oh! updates
    • Steelswarm
      • Something that I've been curious about for a while. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment