Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yu-gi-oh! Game Analysis - YGOPro

I decided to look into the specifics of this game, and I thought to myself: "It's just another version of YVD." So, I looked through how to set it up, and I had the same problem I had with YVD, hosting-wise, but at first glance, you wouldn't be confused at first. There's a couple of differences between YVD and YGOPro:
  • From what I noticed, there doesn't seem to be a way to put customs into YGOPro.
  • YGOPro's more automatic than YVD.
Hosting: For hosting purposes, you would have to go to here for dueling online using Hamachi. More information can be provided here: http://www.kc-ladder.com/index.php

After all is said and done, shown below is a sample of a duel on YGOPro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c58s-SwvyJw

I can't really say for sure if I like it or not, because I only use it as a Deck Editor and Deck Editor alone, at the moment, but if you want to try something new, go ahead and share you experience by commenting below.

No comments:

Post a Comment