Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cardfight!! Vanguard - Hybrid Strategies - Why didn't I do any Hybrids yet?

So far, I have 3 clans that do not have a Strategy II post, which are: Grand Blue, Spike Brothers, and Megacolony, so the order of those posts will be as follows:
  • Megacolony would be first, since I haven't done a Strategy post at all.
  • Spike Brothers would be second.
  • Granblue would be third.
And for strategies that I've already done, I'll do some more of them in due time; however, a topic I wasn't able to do was Hybrid Strategies.

Originally, with Hybrid Strategies, in the early run of the game, I wasn't able to get any hybrids to work without them being in a deep disadvantage with "Clan-specific" cards. So, for example, if you want to block an attack without fail, you wouldn't be able to use the 0 Shield cards; however, since now, we have expanded a bit, I think I'll give them a try again.

I'll explain the deep disadvantage in a different post, after I do the Megacolony, Spike Brothers, and Grand Blue posts.

I'm also thinking about what combinations should I try. If you have any suggestions of a Hybrid Strategy that you want to see done, leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment