Saturday, December 31, 2011

Have a happy new year!

Since it is December 31st, 2011, I was deciding on a routine for you all. For next month, I will be doing Yu-gi-oh! posts, so expect those to come back.

The schedule will be as follows:
  • January 2012 - Yu-gi-oh!
  • February 2012 - Yu-gi-oh!
  • March 2012 - Yu-gi-oh!
  • April 2012 - Cardfight!! Vanguard
  • May 2012 - Yu-gi-oh!
  • June 2012 - Cardfight!! Vanguard
  • July 2012 - Yu-gi-oh!
  • August 2012 - Cardfight!! Vanguard
  • September 2012 - Yu-gi-oh!
  • October 2012 - Cardfight!! Vanguard
  • November 2012 - Yu-gi-oh!
  • December 2012 - Cardfight!! Vanguard
This schedule will be subject to change over a longer period of time, but this is the rough draft I had in mind. The reason why I'm doing the first 3 months of 2012 as Yu-gi-oh!, because I'll be waiting for more cards to come in for Cardfight!! Vanguard. Not to mention, I've been getting ideas by watching duels on Dueling Network, that I can't sit by idly and watch the opprotunity past me by. With that being said, I would point out a card that I recently saw, but that has been out for a while:

(from Yu-gi-oh! Wikia)

Vanity's Emptiness
[Continuous Trap Card]
Neither player can Special Summon monsters. Destroy this card when a card is sent from the Deck or the field to your Graveyard.

Pro:
  • Your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters.
Cons:
  • You cannot Special Summon monsters.
  • When a card gets sent from your Deck or the field to your Graveyard, Vanity's Emptiness is destroyed.
There's cards that can remedy one "Con" from this card, which is using Imperial Customs and Starlight Road. Now then, why am I suggesting this? Find out in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment