- Starting September, Barcgal cannot be selected as your Starting Vanguard.
So, with that said, I need to go through the Royal Paladin guides I set up, and rehash on how the builds are set up, because all of them have Barcgal as your Starting Vanguard.
As for Yu-gi-oh! expectations, I do have a few: (listed below)
- Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning will go back to 1.
- Necrovalley will become limited, because of how Gravekeepers use Royal Tribute, and how Deck Devastation Virus works with the deck.
- Dewlorean will become semi-limited, because of the Symbols loop it has.
- Bottomless Trap Hole will become unlimited, because there wasn't a point of it being semi-limited, other than the fact that probably most of the people at the time were using Bottomless Trap Hole as a chainable Trap to cards that destroy stuff (as a priority).
Other than that, I know more stuff will be hit, but I'm not that good with predictions. I just state what I thought should happen. Anyway, feel free to discuss about how Barcgal's restriction from the Starting Vanguard position affects your Deck, or how my Ban List hopes are.