Sunday, August 28, 2011

Few comments...

Well, since it's nearing the end of the month, I might as well ask some questions that come up, recently.

Why did you make "The Basics" section in the Cardfight!! Vanguard Tutorial?
The majority of the people are busy and are unable to watch the anime. For example, to learn "The Basics" in Cardfight!! Vanguard, you would have to watch the first five episodes of the Cardfight!! Vanguard anime. Which is safely to say if no one explains what's going on, they would not be able to enjoy the game, and then, they would quit. With "The Basics" up, person can understand the game by how long it takes them to read the posts I made.

Also, another thing I noticed is that when people watch the anime to learn the game, people drive check twice, then assign the triggers power. This is not how you do it. If you drive check twice, and get a trigger on the first check, you assign the value, then you do the second drive check.

Why haven't you made more "Strategy II" posts?
It's due to the fact that I was catching up on Yu-gi-oh! posts, but I needed to do at least the Royal Paladins Strategy II posts, because of the Barcgal ban as Starting Vanguard. I'll be catching up on Cardfight!! Vanguard posts in September.

Why haven't you ranted about how the Yu-gi-oh! TCG has gotten?
No point to do so. What I noticed is that Yu-gi-oh! is just a card game, same with Magic the Gathering, Cardfight!! Vanguard, and Pokemon. Hence why I divided my focus between Yu-gi-oh! and Cardfight!! Vanguard, and that's why I take breaks for either from time to time so that I don't get tired of playing one single game. If I get tired of Yu-gi-oh!, I play Cardfight!! Vanguard. If I get tired of Cardfight!! Vanguard, I play Yu-gi-oh!.

Why are you sticking to 15 posts per month?
Personal quota. It doesn't mean anything if I go less than 15 or more than 15, I just want to have something consistent going, so that people know that you can expect 15 posts per month.

What is your user name on Pojo?
Let's make this into a challenge. I want you to find out what is my user name on Pojo, and the hint is:
  • One word on this blog gives a big indication on my user name on Pojo.
Anyway, happy hunting~

No comments:

Post a Comment