Tuesday, August 16, 2011

OCG Ban List - September 2011

Well, since I won't be the only one posting about this, I may as well state my thoughts. Anyway, here's the list:

Forbidden:
Fishborg Blaster
Mind Master
Giant Trunade
Royal Oppression

Limited:
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Debris Dragon
Lonefire Blossom
Formula Synchron
Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En
T.G. Hyper Librarian
Heavy Storm
Pot of Avarice
Primal Seed
Shien's Smoke Signal

Semi-Limited:
Necro Gardna
Tragoedia
Summoner Monk
Destiny Draw
Swords of Revealing Light
Call of the Haunted
Mind Crush

Unlimited:
Judgment Dragon 
Spirit Reaper 
Megamorph 
Mystical Space Typhoon 
Overload Fusion 
Gravity Bind 
Icarus Attack

My thoughts on this personally is that Twilight is gonna be back, along with Dark World. People can use Dark World variants with Fabled splashed in to have Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Beginning in the Deck. Decks got hit were the Plant Engine, Synchro Decks, and Six Samurai decks.

With this, I'll state what I'm going to build as Yu-gi-oh! decks:
Any Light & Dark Variants that I take interest in (which include Dark World/Fabled)
Ice Barriers, Vylons, Elecs,
Gladiator Beasts,
Merchant Turbo (again, to recount from this ban list)

No comments:

Post a Comment