Sunday, April 3, 2011

Perfect Destiny (3)

I had to do some fixes, so here's the updated list:

2x Archangel Krystia
3x Herald of Perfection
3x Nova Summoner
3x Shining Angel
2x Tethys, Goddess of Light
3x Manju of Ten-Thousand Hands
3x Gellenduo
Marshmallon

3x Dawn of the Herald
Monster Reborn
Spirit Message A
Spirit Message I
Spirit Message L
Spirit Message N
3x Preparation of Rites

3x Destiny Board
3x Threatening Roar
3x Waboku

As for my next idea, I was thinking about making a E-Hero deck, Dragon deck (not like the Blue-Eyes White Dragon deck), Cloudian deck, or fix up Cloudian's Destiny.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good, although I still believe in having next to no trap cards except destiny board, I think your's still looks good to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wabokus and Threatening Roars are in there just in case your opponent plans on going in for the kill. Also, having extra chainable cards in your Deck can cause your opponent to waste a MST or Dust Tornado on it.

    ReplyDelete