Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Reversal Quiz OTK (2)

After I realized a few things, I decided to slightly tweak the Reversal Quiz deck. So now, here's the deck list:

3x Armageddon Knight
3x The Six Samurai - Irou
Plaguespreader Zombie
2x Volcanic Scattershot

3x Archfiend's Oath
3x Black Pendant
3x Convulsion of Nature
Foolish Burial
3x Fuhma Shuriken
Level Limit - Area B
3x Messenger of Peace
3x Pigeonholing Books of Spell
Reinforcement of the Army
3x Reversal Quiz

3x Backs to the Wall
Royal Oppression
Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning

Here's the deck list. The problem I was having was not being able to get the top card guessed correctly, so I added some Pigeonholing Books of Spell. Anyway, rate, fix, thoughts, comments, and discuss. Enjoy!

Also, don't forget to vote in the poll: "Would you like me to blog about Cardfight!! Vanguard?".

4 comments:

  1. What are the 3x The Six Samurai - Irou for??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see why you aren't using Plaguespreader Zombie

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anonymous: To fulfill the requirements for Backs to the Wall.

    @ Michael Bonacini: Hmm...to be honest, I completely forgot about that card while making this. Guess I make another fix to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fixes have been made:

    -1 Volcanic Scattershot
    +1 Plaguespreader Zombie

    ReplyDelete