Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A final little "addition" to the poll (short post)

As you can guess, I do not want to have random ties. It always seems to be when it gets to break apart, it always comes in for a ties. So, I'm going to do something to elevate this: I will remove the "Single vote policy" and allow the same people to vote multiple times.

I want a firm answer guys. Not to have it break into a tie, and the poll closes. I'm just doing this so that I don't have to deal with "Oh, it's time." and have to wait for an extension. So, I took into account the people that have posted already (I'm keeping that one up so that people can vote in that one still), and I'm going to add another poll asking the same question with voters picking again. So, in the last two days, anything goes. In ANY post, as well as having a new poll so that old voters can vote, comment on how much you want me to blog about it like Yugishin did, and I'll look them over.

Remember guys, ANYTHING GOES.

2 comments:

  1. I'd definitely want to see posts on Vanguard. I haven't seen anything in English on the game, and it's kind of hard to follow in Japanese without knowing the rules...

    I have seen videos of the game, and it does look pretty interesting. I think that it seems basic, but I feel like I'm missing something, because I don't fully understand what the players are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed this post due to grammar mistakes I made. That's what I get for modifying it on the fly while seeing how to set up the final stipulation properly.

    ReplyDelete