Thursday, April 7, 2011

Putting up a Poll (short post)

To be brief, I'm going to put up a poll on the side stating a question: Do you guys want me to blog about Cardfight!! Vanguard or not? (The poll will end on May 1st at 12:00 A.M.)

This is something I've been curious about for a little while. If you have any thoughts, go ahead and leave a comment.

~~~

As for anything Yu-gi-oh! related, recently, I've been thinking about what to choose for the next "Blast from the Past" decklist, then I realized a few topics I can share with you all, and future decks that I'll make will most likely be not viable for competitive use. It is meant to be more casual over anything. This time though, I'm looking into some banned cards from the past that has been used in the original Yu-gi-oh! series.

No comments:

Post a Comment