Friday, April 29, 2011

Genex with Valcanon and Bombing Phoenix (1)

Time to post another deck. Here's the list:

3x Genex Controller
2x Genex Ally Remote
2x Genex Furnace
3x Genex Searcher
3x R-Genex Accelerator
R-Genex Oracle
2x R-Genex Turbo
3x Volcanic Shell

Allure of Darkness
Card Destruction
Dark Hole
3x Hand Destruction
Limiter Removal
Monster Reborn
Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Polymerization
2x Pot of Avarice
3x Swing of Memories

Call of the Haunted
3x Royal Decree

Extra Deck

2x Explosive Beast Valcanon
2x Heavy Bombing Bird Bomb Phoenix
Ally of Justice Catastor
2x Armory Arm
Black Rose Dragon
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Genex Ally Axel
Genex Ally Triarm
Genex Ally Triforce
Magical Android
Stardust Dragon
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Comments, thoughts, rate, fix, and discuss. Enjoy!

~~~

Anyway, a few ending remarks:
  • I'll continue to listen to your remarks. I know that LightGrunty, Yugishin, LFN, and a few others are looking forward to it.
  • This'll be the last post for me of this month. I've got some work to do in real life, so I'll be busy with other things. (I'll still come on to view comments, and leave a comment if there's any questions, just I will not post anything.)
  • The polls end at 5/1/2011 at midnight. (This means, you will have until the end of this month to cast your vote.) Just a reminder of when it ends.
Anyway, I look forward to the final result of the poll: "Would you like me to blog about Cardfight!! Vanguard?".

No comments:

Post a Comment