- First thing, for Cardfight!! Vanguard Strategies, I will make a Spike Brothers deck, and explain how it works.
- Next, I will do the Game Analysis of the Cardfight!! Vanguard game I've been playing. I may post the Game Tutorial near the exact same time as the Game Analysis, so that people won't get confused on how to play the game.
- As for Cardfight!! Vanguard, I may take a break from it for a little while to rest my head; however, I'll be coming up with a solution on how am I going to set up the Hybrid Strategies portion. Please note, if a clan is incomplete, I may or may not overlook it. Just a heads-up.
- Afterwards, I may switch to Yu-gi-oh! for a while.
- Also, I may come up with an topic later on that may be of interest to some.
A general comment:
- If you have any questions on the Strategies, let me know immediately. I know that this section is a bit new, since Cardfight!! Vanguard is still a young game to be playing; however, if you are confused now, it's best to ask, so I can give a better clarification.