Saturday, February 4, 2012

Chain Disappearance and What It Targets

Some people are wondering why am I setting up a post about Chain Disappearance. I'm doing it because it's becoming more and more popular by the minute, because of how the current meta is at. So, here's the card in question:

Chain Disappearance
[Normal Trap Card]
When a monster(s) with 1000 or less ATK is Summoned: Banish that monster(s), then your opponent banishes all cards with the same name as that card(s) from their hand and Deck.

Some targets would be the following:
  • Alien Ammonite
  • Dandylion
  • Debris Dragon
  • Doppelwarrior
  • Karakuri Watchdog mdl 313 "Saizan"
  • Inzektor Ant
  • Inzektor Dragonfly
  • Inzektor Giga-Weevil
  • Inzektor Hornet
  • Karakuri Barrel mdl 96 "Shinkuro"
  • Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi"
  • Karakuri Merchant mdl 177 "Inashichi"
  • Karakuri Strategist mdl 248 "Nishipachi"
  • Lonefire Blossom
  • Mystical Shine Ball
  • T.G. Striker
  • The Agent of Mystery - Earth
  • Tour Guide of the Underworld
  • Wind-Up Rat
  • ...and several others
I decided to list a few, but there's several others to list. Anyway, enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hundreds others actually it's hard not to find a major card this won't touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just listing a few, didn't want this post to be 3+ pages long.

      Delete
    2. Speaking of Chain D, I got pounded when my Karakuri Strategist mdl 248 "Nishipachi" on yesterday's tournament at Full-Yen. Since I run only 2 Karakuri Strategist mdl 248 "Nishipachi", it is legal for my opponent to check my deck to see if I am cheating by hiding the 3rd one in my deck. That is troll.

      Delete