Saturday, September 24, 2011

Plans so far

My plans so far for the next batch of cards will be the following:
  • Cardfight!! Vanguard - Card Discussion - Doreen the Thruster
  • Cardfight!! Vanguard - Card Discussion - Demon World Marquis, Amon
  • Cardfight!! Vanguard - Card Discussion - Decadent Succubus
  • Yu-gi-oh! Card Discussion - Space-Time Police
  • Yu-gi-oh! Strategy Discussion - This Format - Crystal Beasts
  • Yu-gi-oh! Strategy Discussion - This Format - Gishki
  • Yu-gi-oh! Deck Discussion - Crystal Beasts
  • Yu-gi-oh! Deck Discussion - Gishki
  • Yu-gi-oh! Deck Discussion - Psychics in Space
  • Yu-gi-oh! Deck Explanation - Psychics in Space
  • Yu-gi-oh! Deck Explanation - Crystal Beasts and Gishki
  • (Maybe some Cardfight!! Vanguard posts after this, if I don't have anything else)
Yes, next month is Yu-gi-oh! based. Sorry for not being able to catch up as much as I could for Cardfight!! Vanguard - Strategies II; I just had things in real life that I took care of and still have to take care of.

~~~
Some other comments:

Customs: I've been neglecting this for some time. I wasn't sure what to do with the customs now that the TCG has the text change, and the OCG text I had made it a bit easier for me to make them and mass produce them. I may go back to Square 1 with this, and try to figure out a new idea where I can do the most good.

Other Anime and Online Video Games: I'm considering doing some Unrelated Posts on some animes and online games I play. Not sure if I'm going to do it though.

Anyway, feel free to leave a comment if you want me to take a look into something.

No comments:

Post a Comment