Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Working on stuff...

Currently, I'm going to be making a couple of sidebar things for you guys to navigate around to different sites. So, I thought I might list them down here in this post and let you guys know that I'm setting up a few things on my end.
  • Online Yu-gi-oh! Games
    • D-M-O!
    • Duel Monsters Genesis
    • Kaiba Corp. Virtual Duel System (KCVDS)
    • Yu-gi-oh! Online Duel Accelerator
    • Yu-gi-oh! Virtual Desktop
  • Yu-gi-oh! TCG/OCG Links
    • Pojo.biz Boards
    • Shriek OCG News
    • Official Yu-gi-oh! Website (United States)
    • Official Yu-gi-oh! Website (Japan)
    • TCGplayer.com Yu-gi-oh! Strategies and Decks
If there's any others that need to be added, or if I miss anything, let me know and I'll add it to the list.

~~~

Besides that, I haven't really been focused in on Yu-gi-oh! except for creating cards and waiting on the ban list to be shown by Konami, and I'm waiting on more information on Exceeds Monsters to speculate.

No comments:

Post a Comment