Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just a few things worth mentioning

Yeah, I decided to take a small break from making a bunch of decks, but that doesn't mean that I don't notice anything.

With the new ban list speculation coming around the corner, the only thing I have to say is this: "Why not just wait for the new ban list to come out, and why bother with making your own?" It's true that some of the cards that people mentioned deserve to be banned, but through all this speculation, it causes flame wars to occur...which makes the meaning of what you want to see banned, pointless, and it just leaves a bad aftertaste afterwards.

I'm not going to boast around with a ban list speculation thread, because that's slightly behind the reason of the "What if?" Deck Discussion I did before. If anyone wants to see a "What if?" Deck, go ahead and comment below with the suggestion.

As for my next deck I'm going to make, I'm having problems with the Spell and Trap line-up, so I shelved the idea for now. Another reason why I don't have a Deck List for you all.

Hm...*gets a new idea*...maybe that'll work. *goes off thinking*

No comments:

Post a Comment