Right now, currently, the strategy is as follows:
- Step 1: Fill your Spell and Trap Zones with Crystal Beasts as best as you can.
- There's several Spell and Trap Zone Destroyers, but it's nothing much to worry about since currently players in this game do not play face-downs enough often. Once, your opponent catches on to what you are doing, he'll use the Spell and Trap Zone Destroyers to wreck your Crystal Beasts instead of what you have face-down.
- Step 2: Special Summon Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle.
- By Special Summoning this card, you can fill your Monster Zones with the Crystal Beasts you put in your Spell and Trap Zones.
- Step 3: Exceed Summoning into as many Xyzs as you can.
- By doing Step 2, you can go into Step 3 near immediately. If you have a broad enough Extra Deck, you can convert to any situation, and fight off nearly any opponent.
- Step 4: Push to finish your opponent.
- Thanks to the set-up Step 3 provides, you can push for finishing your opponent as fast as you can before your opponent can rebound.
Sample Deck List:
2x Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth
2x Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat
2x Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle
2x Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise
2x Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle
3x Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus
2x Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger
2x Rainbow Dragon
2x Summoner Monk
3x Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins
3x Crystal Abundance
3x Crystal Beacon
3x Crystal Blessing
3x Crystal Release
2x Torrential Tribute
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
Melomelody the Brass Djinn
Muzurhythm the String Djinn
Number 16: Shock Master
Number 20: Giga-Brilliant
Number 32: Shark Drake
Number 34: Terror-Byte
Number 39: Utopia
Number 50: Black Corn
OOPArts' Crystal Xenoform
Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
- The less traps that you have, the better that you will play this deck. Reason being is that Crystal Beasts take up Spell and Trap Cards, and it's unnecessary to use the Crystal Beasts Trap Card Support, because when you use it, you have already killed your opponent.
- The Spell Line-up is slightly different from what I had before, since I have a habit of pulling 5 Crystal Beasts into the Spell and Trap Zone, and I need protection from whatever the opponent has planned, so Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins and Terraforming were put in, and they fit in well.
- I would never plan on putting in other "staple" cards in the deck, because it'll lose the speed feel that it has currently, and once you slow it down, your opponent can counteract much quickly that when you can pull it off in Turn 1, Turn 2, or Turn 3.
- Rainbow Dragon is in there for a 4000 attack beatstick that can drop itself on the Field easily every time I go through my deck for the necessary pieces to summon Rainbow Dragon.