Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Small Update

For the Cardfight!! Vanguard Tutorial, I changed something in it, since I was explaining it incorrectly.

Before it was changed:
  • Soul Blast:
    • To pay for this cost, you move over the respectful amount of card(s) from your Soul to your Drop Zone. For example, Soul Blast(5) = you move 5 cards from your Soul to your Drop Zone.
After it was changed:
  • Soul Blast
    • To pay for this cost, you move over the respectful amount of card(s) from your Soul (the cards underneath your Vanguard directly) to your Drop Zone. For example, Soul Blast(5) = you move 5 cards from your Soul that's directly underneath your Vanguard to your Drop Zone.
Hopefully, that clears up some ends.

~~~

As for the next topic, I'm thinking about doing one of two things next for the Cardfight!! Vanguard tutorial, but since I'm unsure on what to do, I'll set up a poll for you guys to vote on. (The poll will end at 6/15/2011 at 12:00 A.M.) The answer would lead me to move onto the next topic on the issue. The two topics I'm thinking about would be the following:
  • Strategy - Clans (along with some sample Deck Lists)
  • Game Analysis and Tutorial (Online Game about Cardfight!! Vanguard)
I will eventually get to both, so both will be covered, but what do you guys prefer first? I'll leave that up to you. (The poll will be on the sidebar, so go ahead and cast your vote.)

No comments:

Post a Comment