Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just wondering... (short post)

Would you guys want me to create a forum for you guys to discuss freely about anything? (without being completely stupid) I'm considering making a forum, and if you want it, vote Yes. If not, vote No.

I'll keep the poll up for 14 days. The poll will end July 8th, 2011 at Midnight. Regardless, let me know.

The choices would be as follows:
  • Yes, because I want to have a place to discuss freely about Yu-gi-oh!
  • Yes, because I want to have a place to discuss freely about Cardfight!! Vanguard.
  • Yes, because I want to have a place to role-play.
  • Yes, because __________________________. (Let me know.)
  • No.
Just for a reminder, I will have rules and that on my forum.

1 comment:

  1. you don't need a forum because we don't come to see your blog for conversation and discussion we come to see your ideas and thoughts along with any information you could provide to us. A forum is unnecessary as we already have forums we already use for the listed purposes. Don't break your back trying to improve a great experience that i think needs no changes.

    ReplyDelete