Monday, March 21, 2011

Cloudian's Destiny (1)

I guess you can call this a "Blast from the Past" because I'm looking into an old win condition, Destiny Board. Right now, this is my first draft on this deck, as well as my first glimpse at the subject. Here's the deck list:

3x Cloudian - Acid Cloud
3x Cloudian - Cirrostratus
2x Cloudian - Eye of the Typhoon
2x Cloudian - Ghost Fog
2x Cloudian - Poison Cloud
2x Cloudian - Sheep Cloud
2x Fishborg Blaster
3x Vortex Trooper

Monster Reborn
2x Spirit Message A
3x Spirit Message I
2x Spirit Message L
3x Spirit Message N
2x Terraforming
3x The Sanctuary in the Sky

3x Destiny Board
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute

Anyway, if you are wondering about the Extra Deck, I didn't construct it when building this, so expect that in a later draft. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You know, I just thought of something, instead of relying on Sanctuary in the sky and cloudians for protection, why not go for Herald of Perfection? With Perfection out, you can protect your Destiny Board from destruction while having an almost huge wall on the field. With Kristiya out as well, you can soft lock then while waiting for destiny board to kill them. That way, you don't even need multiple copies of the spirit messages , just 2-3 Destiny Boards, and Perfection decks don't really have any traps anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll think I'll try making a deck suiting your idea. I'll put it up in a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete