Monday, October 25, 2010

Additions to the "What if?" list

A few additions are needed to be made to the "What if?" list that I showed concern in, namely because it sparked some interest.

Original:
Under a specific "what if", I will make the following decks:
  • Blackwings (Regular and Stun variants)
  • Lightsworn (Regular)
  • Gladiator Beasts (Regular)
  • Infernities (Regular, with Fabled, with Dark World, with both)
  • Dragunities (Regular, Merchant, Cyberdark)
  • Flamvells (Regular, Merchant)
  • Fabled (Regular, with Dark World, with Infernity, with both)
Addition:
  • Six Samurai (this includes the True Six Saumrai)
  • X-Sabers (I already done this, but I didn't notice it on the list until just now)
Comments:

In regards to my lack of posting, I've been busy with other tasks, so I haven't been paying much attention to anything, however, I'll be able to post some more before the month is up. Anyway, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment