Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Genex Ally Reliever and Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord

Seldom, I don't do this at times, but I thought I pass along a question to you guys?

If a Counter Trap is used to negate a card your opponent controls, can you summon both Genex Ally Reliever and Van'Dalgyon? I thought I might as well ask you guys this.


Van'Dalgyon's effect:
After a Counter Trap Card you control negates the activation of an opponent's card(s) or effect(s), you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Then activate the appropriate effects, based on the type of card negated:
• Spell: Inflict 1500 damage to your opponent.
• Trap: Select and destroy 1 card your opponent controls.
• Effect Monster: Select 1 monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it.



Genex Ally Reliever's effect:
If the activation of an opponent's Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect is negated, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.


This has been bothering me for a bit, and I've been wondering what can occur from this? I mean, they activate in different instances, but do they rule the same as every card that does that?


I just figured, "Might as well ask this before "OMG, WHAT'S THIS CARD?!"" Anyway, I've haven't been argued against summoning both or summoning one because the effects are different. So I ask you, can I summon one, or can I summon both?

No comments:

Post a Comment