- If players think that Thousand Eyes Restrict should go to 1. Everyone would be running Formula Synchron and Instant Fusion, because we already have a Tuner that's reusable when it hits the Graveyard. (Glow-Up Bulb)
- As for stuff that I should think that should be hit in an archetype sense (I don't really pull specifics on specific archetype cards, because it feels unnecessary)
- Insecters - Why? Because their archetype can net you pluses like mad. It really becomes ridiculous in both the early game (first turn) or late game.
- Wind-Ups - Why? First turn Hunter loop. They need to lower the consistency of that loop, so that it doesn't happen constantly first turn.
- Agents - Why? Still constantly good, and as a result, it should get hit by the ban list.
- As for single cards that I see should be banned or limited, I put in the separate section for it. Here it is:
- Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning - Why? It's being used in nearly every single deck out there, so I'm figuring that it'll be banned on March 1st, 2012.
- Leviair the Sea Dragon - Why? It has been used in too many combinations, that it would be hit. Also, Rank 3s are the easiest Xyzs to summon, unfortunately, so I see it being limited, if not banned, coming March 1st, 2012.
Sorry that I haven't gotten a chance to comment about this yet, but here's the result of the polls that were going on until January 1st, 2011 at midnight.
First poll is "Is having Twitter updates, shown on my blog, helpful to get you the latest updates, as quickly as possible?" Five people voted Yes, and four people voted No.
Second poll is "Which Yu-gi-oh! text do you prefer?" 13 people voted for OCG text, and 11 people voted for TCG text.
Thank you all for voting.
I will be adding a bunch of stuff to this blog. Look forward to what I have in store for you.