- Teleport: Use in combination with a monster card to get a Rank 3 or Rank 5 Xyz monster onto your Field
- Main Problem: It becomes a necessity for this card to be in this deck, which means, at times, it can be a dead card at times, not to mention “Paying 800 Life Points” is not favorable in this format.
- Overdrive Teleporter: Use to quickly get a Rank 3 Xyz monster onto your Field
- Main Problem: Paying Life Points this format is terrible, and this format more depends on keeping every single Life Point and making sure your "backrow" comes from your Hand.
- Brain Hazard: Use in combination with Psi-Beast to get a Rank 3 or Rank 5 Xyz monster onto your Field
- Main Problem: Too many cards used in this combination, leaving you at a disadvantage. The advantage is that majority of the Rank 5 Xyzs try to balance it out by destroying stuff on your opponent’s Field.
Looks like I'll keep this one. Anyway, thank you for voting. (No comments were submitted, so there's not much to talk about there.)