Monday, October 17, 2011

Yu-gi-oh! Deck Discussion - Crystal Beasts I

After a little bit, it made more sense to go back to this template, since it was beginning to be too much of a hassle trying to make it a bit more darker. Anyway, feel free to discuss about it.

Reason why I changed it:
During the process of making it darker, I came across a problem which caused the text to blend a bit much, and with the shade going from white to black, it wasn't helping the situation much either. So I reverted back to the old template, but I kept the outer background from that template to this one.

~~~

EDIT: This deck has been scrapped, but the Deck Explanation is still valid. A new version of this deck will be shown after I do the Deck Explanation.


3x Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat
3x Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise
3x Crystal Beast Sapphire Peggasus
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
3x Key Mouse
3x Super Mega Nimble Hamster
Sangan
2x Summoner Monk

3x Crystal Release
Dark Hole
Heavy Storm
Monster Reborn
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Pot of Duality
3x Rare Value

2x Call of the Haunted
3x Horn of the Phantom Beast
Torrential Tribute
Trap Dustshoot


Extra Deck:
Ally of Justice Catastor
2x Armory Arm
Scrap Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Tech Genus Hyper Librarian
Daigusto Emeral
Evigishki Merrowgeist
Lavalval Chain
Leviair the Sea Dragon
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
Number 39: Utopia
Steelswarm Roach
Wind-Up Zenmaines
Wind-Up Zenmaister

Sorry for changing up the template. Anyway, rate, fix, comment, discuss, and thoughts. Enjoy!

Next post: Yu-gi-oh! Deck Explanation - Gishki and Crystal Beasts.

6 comments:

  1. Why the lack of Topaz Tiger? I assume that Key Mouse will be explained in another post since I can't understand why it's in here with only 1 real target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous

    The reason being that I was more focusing around the Level 3 Crystal Beasts, besides Sapphire Peggasus.

    Also, there's 2 real targets: Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat and Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise. Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat can attack directly, while Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise can switch to defense after it attacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No ruby and No Crystal Beacon??

    Honestly, I don't see the winning condition here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tortoise is not a beast-type xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Anonymous

    Man, I so misread that (Yes, I misread Aqua as Beast). Yeah, this idea's needs to be worked on some more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Eh_Chavo

    Yeah, I'm going to have to remake this regardless, but the win condition lies within the Xyz I use.

    ReplyDelete