Friday, December 3, 2010

Winged Sorceress of the Twilight Night - Lieselotte

I think it's time for a change of pace. Normally, I would have some more "What if?" decks prepared for you, but it seems to me that the more I do them, the less interesting they get; however, I wanted to get some of the main ones out of the way, hence why most of my posts were towards it. So, now, I'll go ahead with a custom card.

Disclaimer: Yu-gi-oh! is created by Kazuki Takahashi in 1996. All Yu-gi-oh! Cards listed in here are not made for profit, and they are for the viewing enjoyment of the reader or viewer. All art shown on these cards goes to the various artists on their respectful websites. Any cards made were made from a program called Magic Set Editor 2 and www.yugiohcardmaker.net. All content viewed here is open to the public, and as so, everyone has access to it. however, any creative insight that is shown here, please give credit where credit is due, and notify me if you are interested in using some of the creations posted on here.


Winged Sorceress of the Twilight Night - Lieselotte
****** Attribute: Dark
[Spellcaster/Effect]
This card is also treated as a Winged-Beast type monster. When this card is Summoned, put 1 Twilight Counter on this card. By sending 1 card from your Hand to your Graveyard and removing 1 Twilight Counter from thsi card, you can add 1 LIGHT or DARK Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck to your Hand.If your opponent controls a Winged-Beast-Type monster, you can remove 1 Twilight Counter from this card to take control of that monster.
ATK: 2300 DEF: 1600

~~~

Alright, I think you guys need to have another update to see what I'm up to:
  • I have more customs lined up for posting.
  • I do have 2 "What if?" decks ready, but due to real life problems, I won't be able to make more until those problems are resolved.
  • The reason why I didn't post another "What if?" deck is because the last several posts were focused on it. I just thought a change in flow was needed.
Regardless, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment