Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nimble Archer - Ruthanne

It's time to post another custom, as always.

Disclaimer: Yu-gi-oh! is created by Kazuki Takahashi in 1996. All Yu-gi-oh! Cards listed in here are not made for profit, and they are for the viewing enjoyment of the reader or viewer. All art shown on these cards goes to the various artists on their respectful websites. Any cards made were made from a program called Magic Set Editor 2 and www.yugiohcardmaker.net. All content viewed here is open to the public, and as so, everyone has access to it. however, any creative insight that is shown here, please give credit where credit is due, and notify me if you are interested in using some of the creations posted on here.


Nimble Archer - Ruthanne
******** Attribute: Earth
[Warrior/Effect]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 card in your Hand and 3 EARTH monsters in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn, by tributing 1 monster you control, except this card, destroy 1 Spell and Trap Card your opponent controls.
ATK: 2300 DEF: 1500

~~~~~

I guess, it's time for me to stop with the "What if?" series for now. From what I notice, having multiple decks posted on here repeatedly, you guys can get quite bored, so I'm trying something new. From now on, I'll be focusing away from deck making for a while, due to the lack of pageviews. Instead, I'm going to try these things since a sparked interest rose when I posted one of my customs:
  • Focus more of my posts around customs and card discussion. (I haven't done card discussion in a while.)
  • Creating more Yu-gi-oh! custom lessons, since a spark of interest in that occured.
If there's any suggestions you want to see done, comment. Regardless, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment