Thursday, November 3, 2011

Small Update and Endless Decay

Sorry that I haven't been posting lately, I had some things to do in real life that needed to be taken care of, and still have to be taken care of. In any case, here's what I've been doing:
  • Yu-gi-oh!
    • Working on the Crystal Beast deck. The main problem is Spell and Trap hate, so I'm going to be trying to reduce that.
  • Cardfight!! Vanguard
    • Working on Strategy II - Shadow Paladins.
In any case, here's a card I just recently noticed: 

Endless Decay
***** Attribute: Dark
[Zombie/Effect]
If you have 2000 Life Points or less, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: This card's ATK becomes half the opponent's Life Points.
ATK: ? DEF: 0

I'm reading and I'm thinking, "Run this card and have a milling mechanic to send this card to Graveyard and 3 Book of Life to make sure your opponent loses 4000 Life Points near -immediately-." I'll take a look at that card more and see if I can sense a strategy from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment