Monday, November 28, 2011

Cardfight!! Vanguard - Pale Moon - Assassin Loop

I think it's about time I do something slightly different with some strategies, so, I'll do this in two parts: one with an idea on what to expect, then go into detail with the Basic Strategy in the next post.

Now, let's get started:

~~~
Pale Moon - Assassin Loop:


First let me introduce the cards in question for this loop:
First off you'll ask: "Why is there a loop?" Good question, but you'll realize what I'm saying when you read the effects. First three deal with this effect: "When this card's attack hits, you may pay this cost (which is Counterblast 1 and moving the unit to Soul). If so, choose a Pale Moon besides [Name of Card] and place it in a Rear Guard Circle." If that's the case, when your attack hits, you can call out another Pale Moon, and attack again. That's the typical loop for the first three, but a new card came out that can make the repeating attacker have a booster

Anyway, I'll explain more in "Cardfight!! Vanguard - Strategies II - Pale Moon - Part 1". Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment