Friday, November 26, 2010

Monarch 2 and Perfect Tualatin 2

Sorry that I've been unable to post during these few days. Some random fixes were made in the decks I posted this week

~~~Monarch Deck~~~
3x Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch
3x Raiza the Storm Monarch
3x Mobius the Frost Monarch
3x Caius the Shadow Monarch
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Tragoedia
2x Genex Controller
3x Genex Undine
2x Treeborn Frog

Monster Reborn
Scapegoats
3x Book of Moon
2x Pot of Avarice

Call of the Haunted
Torrential Tribute
Mirror Force
3x Apple of Frigg
3x Metal Reflect Slime
3x Imperial Iron Wall

Extra Deck
2x Armory Arm
2x Ally of Justice Catastor
2x Magical Android
2x Iron Chain Dragon
3x Black Rose Dragon
2x Stardust Dragon
2x Red Dragon Archfiend
~~~~

Basically from Rauzes's comment, I was able to figure out what I need gone and what I don't need. In short, the fixes are:

-1 Pot of Avarice
-2 Enemy Controller

+3 Metal Reflect Slime

Hopefully, you'll enjoy these fixes.

~~~"What if?" - Perfect Tualatin~~~
3x Herald of Perfection
3x Tualatin
3x Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
3x Nova Summoner
3x Shining Angel
2x Honest
2x Soul of Purity and Light

Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
3x Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen
3x Dawn of the Herald
2x The Fountain in the Sky

Call Of The Haunted
Torrential Tribute
Mirror Force
3x Beckoning Light
3x Miraculous Descent
2x Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
~~~~

From what I figured out, I thought I need more than one option to remove 2 Lights. So, I made these changes:

-2 Hecatrice

+2 Soul of Purity and Light

~~~~

Rate, comment, fix, discuss, thoughts. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment