Monday, September 27, 2010

Update to Eccentric Assault and Fairy Nurse Lily

Well, I don't have a new decklist today because of time restraints, however, I did update Eccentric Assault because I put it through good testing during the weekend. Anyway, follow this link if you want to see the updates to it: http://dangerascend.blogspot.com/2010/09/eccentric-assault.html

Anyway, since I couldn't make a deck list, I guess another custom is in order.

Fairy Nurse Lily
*** Attribute: Earth
[Spellcaster/Effect]
You can send 1 monster from your Hand to your Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by the sent monster's ATK only during the Damage Step. This card's effect can be activated only during the Damage Step of either player's turn. During your Standby Phase, increase your Life Points by the number of monster(s) in your Graveyard times by 200.
ATK: 400 DEF: 1500


Sorry, since one of my announcements said that I would focus more on deck lists; however, I updated 1 deck. Sorry, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment