Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Announcement 4

If I've made a mistake somewhere in this blog, please don't hesitate to point it out. I'm doing my best to try and give you guys as much as I can. Due to real life ordeals, I won't be as efficient as I possibly can. So yeah, feel free to comment anywhere and point out if I made mistakes, or just discuss with me on the topics themselves.

Anyway, without further ado, I'll put up the next ideals that I have in mind:
  1. Make a Yubel/Phoenix build. (I always wanted to try this destruction lock out, so I'll get to informing you guys over the next few days about it.)
  2. Creating more customs (as always)
  3. Considering making Lesson 2 for the Created Card Lessons.
Anyway, I don't mind if you show me my mistakes by commenting. It just tells me that people have taken interest to my blog. Also, you can learn from your mistakes and hopefully never do them again. Anyway, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment