Monday, September 20, 2010

Attempt 1 - Majestic Accel Buster

Anyway, as promised, here's my first attempt. May update later once I get time to test it out throughly, however, it looks good on paper.

Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode
Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode
2x Majestic Dragon
2x Kinka-byo
Morphing Jar
2x Assault Beast
Flamvell Baby
3x Flamvell Poun
3x Flamvell Firedog
3x Flamvell Magician

Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Card Destruction
2x Pot of Avarice
2x Hand Destruction
3x Rekindling

Call of the Haunted
Torrential Tribute
Mirror Force
The Transmigration Prophecy
Hidden Book of Spell
3x Assault Mode
3x Threatening Roar

Extra Deck
2x Formula Synchron
3x Stardust Dragon
3x Red Dragon Archfiend
2x Shooting Star Dragon
2x Red Nova Dragon
Majestic Star Dragon
Majestic Red Dragon

Anyway, here's the first stab at this deck. Also, credit to the idea goes here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2X0-m_KgLs&feature=player_embedded#%21. It made me realize how strong Flamvells are, and I decided to push for all 3 instead of just Savior-Buster. Regardless enjoy, and yes, I took some concepts of the deck, but added some of my own to it. (Namely, the defensive end because if I don't get what I need, there's no point.) I'll revise it when I get some time. Rate, fix, comment, whatever, just enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment