Monday, April 2, 2012

For this month...

I will have posts containing information about Cardfight!! Vanguard; however, so people do not get confused, I will list the topics I intend to cover within this month:
  1. Trial Deck Discussion: Someone asked me if I'll be doing a Strategy Guide on the Cardfight!! Vanguard Trial Decks.
  2. Half Deck Discussion: Then, after Trial Deck Discussion, when I'm done with all Trial Decks, I'll move on to the Half Deck Discussion and all factors needed to use a Half Deck.
  3. Cardfight Capital Tutorial: I'll be considering to update this, maybe in this month, or June, depending on how much I want to cover in this month.
  4. Card Discussion and tips to use said card: As for the remainder of this month, I'll be doing Single Card Discussion and Strategies to help new players understand why this card works the way that it does.
  5. BT-06: If I find out information about this set, I'll let you guys know immediately.
If there's any topics I missed, let me know. (Cardfight!! Vanguard related)

No comments:

Post a Comment