Saturday, January 15, 2011

Synchro Fusionist (2)

Just an extension of the strategy as well. Obviously Tech Genus Wonder Librarian has a big word in for the Spellcaster Synchro needed for Supreme Arcanite Magician, but the focus surrounds 3 cards:

Junk Synchron
***  Attribute: Dark
[Warrior/Tuner/Effect]
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. That monster's effect(s) is negated.
ATK: 1300  DEF: 500

This is the main Tuner of the deck. It brings out Synchro Fusionist or Magicat for more Spell Card usage, or Just fuel for Synchro Summoning more than once per turn.

Synchro Fusionist
**  Attribute: Dark
[Spellcaster/Effect]
If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material Monster, you can add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand with "Polymerization" or "Fusion" in the card name, except "Diffusion Wave-Motion".
ATK: 800  DEF: 600

In this deck, this card is pretty much the searcher for Miracle Synchro Fusion. If I have none in my Hand or Set on my Field, then I can use this effect to bring out one of them easily.

Magicat
**  Attribute: Light
[Spellcaster/Effect]
If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a Spellcaster-Type Synchro Monster, you can return 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to the top of your Deck.
ATK: 600  DEF: 500

In this deck, this card is used more than Synchro Fusionist, if there's a Miracle Synchro Fusion I could use if I get enough materials in the Graveyard. When that occurs, if I need to recycle Miracle Synchro Fusion, I could, but I would rather recycle cards such as The Warrior Returning Alive or Monster Reborn, for instance, to get more out onto the Field when nothing else seems to work.

~~~

For the Extra Deck, I consider spreading it out further, however, I'm keeping Tech Genus Hyper Librarian at 3, since it's a helpful draw engine for this deck. So here's what I'm going to test out for the Extra Deck (It's only on paper thus far, but I should be able to in the next few days.):

Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste
3x Supreme Arcanite Magician
Ally of Justice Catastor
2x Black Rose Dragon
Goyo Guardian
Iron Chain Dragon
Junk Warrior
Red Dragon Archfiend
Stardust Dragon
3x Tech Genus Hyper Librarian

~~~

Thoughts, comments, or discuss. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment