Saturday, August 14, 2010

Gathering of the Assassins

I actually considered posting some of the cards I made here instead, since I don't think people care for what I've made on another site. So, I decided to put them here and see if there's more comments from my viewers.

Assassin - Natalie
**** Attribute: Light
[Warrior/Effect]
If this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy that monster without applying damage calculations.
ATK: 1500 DEF: 300

Assassin - Solice
**** Attribute: Light
[Warrior/Effect]
If this card attacks a face-up Defense Position monster, destroy that monster without applying damage calculations.
ATK: 1600 DEF: 200

Assassin's Memories
[Continuous Spell Card]
When an "Assassin" monster is destroyed, you can add 1 "Assassin" monster from your Graveyard to your hand. When this card would be destroyed, add it to your Deck instead. (The Deck is shuffled afterwards.)

Disclaimer: Yu-gi-oh! is created by Kazuki Takahashi in 1996. All Yu-gi-oh! Cards listed in here are not made for profit, and they are for the viewing enjoyment of the reader or viewer. All content viewed here is open to the public, and as so, everyone has access to it. however, any creative insight that is shown here, please give credit where credit is due, and notify me if you are interested in using some of the creations posted on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment