Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fog King

Yu-gi-oh! Wikipedia Link: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fog_King

Discussion:

Well, the first thing that came out of my mind is..."Why doesn't this thing see much play?" Well, because no one uses Tributes that much anymore (besides Monarchs). Now, why am I doing this card? It's perfect with one of my decks I've made in the past...

Well...time to show a modified version of it:

Main Deck:

3x Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
2x Fog King
2x Cyber Dragon
3x Green Gadget
3x Red Gadget
3x Yellow Gadget
2x Cyber Vary
1x Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness

1x Heavy Storm
1x Future Fusion
1x Overload Fusion
1x Limiter Removal
2x Pot of Avarice
3x Gear Town

1x Call of the Haunted
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Mirror Force
2x Malevolent Catastrophe
2x Ultimate Offering
2x Royal Oppression
3x Stronghold the Moving Fortress

Extra Deck:

3x Chimeratech Overdragon
3x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Anyway, you're probably wondering why I didn't do a lengthy discussion and instead posted a deck list. It's because I wanted to try something new and interesting to do while at the same time, letting you have an idea on how I build my decks.

Regardless, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment